Monday, March 1, 2010

Is it March already?

Well, I guess it has been a while since I wrote anything here. I have been busy trying to organize our new house (a never ending process, it seems). I am also trying to plan my wedding, and I am having quite a bit of difficulty in choosing a location for it...

Anyways, it is a new month, and therefore time for a new sale in my shop.
March's sale is:

Buy 1 item, get 10% off your purchase
Buy 2 items, get 15% off your purchase
Buy 3 or more items, get 25% off your purchase

and, as always free shipping to U.S. and Canada!

Here is a sneak peak of some new items arriving soon in my shop:



4 comments:

  1. They're all lovely! Planning a wedding location really can be quite a process & I wish you the best of luck w/ it. My husband & I married in southern California, and we decided on a ceremony w/ just us, a JOP & his wife in the Angeles National Forest overlooking a canyon. The coyotes were howling as we said our vows, it was all very nature-y! I do hope you find your perfect spot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your stuff is quite pretty. i, too, am moving soon and planning a wedding! good luck and congrats.

    thanks for following my blog!
    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moving and a wedding... well you have your extra duties, don't ya? The right place will fall into your lap and your home will be just right .... and we want pics too! Your silver earrings are just luscious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your earrings and ring.
    I got married last year so I know it can be overwhelming. You should check out
    www.theknot.com I got all info there, it's so much fun!
    Good luck and congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete