Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Supply Shopping... Gem Faire!




A couple of weekends ago, my husband and I went to a gem faire.  There are a decent amount of gem faires in our area, and we attend them whenever we need to (and sometimes when I want to...).  My husband is such a trooper going to these shows with me, and helping me find amazing gems and beads!







I did find some great gemstones as well as nice colorful glass beads.  These shows are quite large, and can become overwhelming very quickly.  Over time we have learned how to move quickly and efficiently through the show while getting exactly what we wanted.  Oh, the fun!







Beautiful spring and summer colors!  I can not wait until it is warm and sunny... But for now I shall rely on my creativity to start designing my summer line of jewelry!





Check back later for a more in depth look at all my new findings, including my most favorite new obsession (natural, raw gems!)

No comments:

Post a Comment